Thursday 23 September 2010

well, this is me!

so, here i am a 'blogger' (ive be called worse!) for someone so technically inept this is quite impressive!
the title of my blog.. kids, cakes and christmas tells you just about everything. lol
im a stay at home mum with 2 adopted children charity,8 and jamie,5. charity is my angel(with a slightly dented 8year old halo) and jamie is my whirlwind leaving a path of destruction behind him!jamie started school full time on monday..today (thursday) he is at hme with chicken pox...that says it all. Nothing in this house is normal, nothing is calm! but J starting scool couldnt have come at a better time.
I suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos), oh yes i couldnt just ha polycycstic ovaries, i had to have a syndrome too! ha ha! 20 years ago we started trying for a baby and nothing...we had 10 years of tests and hormone tablets but nothing. in the end we gave up, well we gave up thinking it would ever happen, you never get over the need or the longing.  so we moved from heathrow to north devon, a beautiful place. 7 years ago we adopted our daughter at age one. followed 4 years ago by her brother also then aged one and life went on. this april after feeling continually unwell i decided enough was enough and took myself off to the gp to find out i was 4 1/2 months pregnant. to say we were shocked is an understatement and little lexi was born on 10th july and i am completely an utterly in love! people keep asking if i feel differently aboutthe older two childen, but i have to say, they are ALL my babies and my feelings for the other 2 have not altered at all.
so with a 10week old baby in the house i dont honestly have much time for anything else we moved into our home in april and i am just this week finding myself able to get the house properly sorted! and now i have 2 kids birthdays coming up (the older 2 are a week apart)  Then in december its my 40th (surely not!) and then christmas!! i am christmas mad and so are my kids but this year im a little less organised then normal so i am currently looking what birthday cakes to make the kids...watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment